With membership, you will receive:
- Association voting privileges.
- A personalized ETA membership wall certificate.
- A digital subscription to the High Tech News (HTN), the exclusive bi-monthly publication of ETA International, which currently reaches more than 10,000 professionals worldwide, and features information on the latest specialty techniques, technologies, trends, news, jobs, certification information and more.
- Access to ETA member-exclusive items and services to showcase your involvement in the industry.
- Free online practice exams for some of ETA’s popular certifications including:
- Associate CET (CETa)
- Network Computer Technician (NCT)
- Network Systems Technician (NST)
- Certified Satellite Installer (CSI)
- Certified Service Manager (CSM)
- Customer Service Specialist (CSS)
- Computer Service Technician (CST)
- Electronics Modules (EM1-5)
- Industrial (IND)
- Smart Technology Systems (STS)
- Student Electronics Technician (SET)
- Wireless Communications (WCM)
- Wireless Network Technician (WNT)
- FCC Commercial License practice exams are also available.
Who Can Join
If you are a student, professional or military technician, or teacher in one of the industries ETA serves, then you are eligible to join ETA. If your company or school plans to provide products or services in any area of electronics, then you are eligible to join ETA. Hardware manufacturers, public and private educational institutions, services providers and allied groups can have a voice in the not-for-profit professional Electronics Technicians Association. With membership, you will have:
- Opportunities for your company or school to become involved in technician and dealer concerns and participate in improving the electronics industry.
- Insight into the politics, trends and issues facing the industry and technicians, as well as how government actions affect the industry.
- A continuing stream of technical information to assist your company’s management team, with employment-help monographs and other resources available in the ETA library for a nominal fee.
ETA's Certification Programs
Although professional certification is not a requirement for ETA membership, and membership is not required for an ETA certification, certification represents all of your achievements, and ETA offers extensive information to assist you in reaching your certification and employment goals.